Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's my birthday.

Today I added some of those essential questions.
I don't know exactly what to do with them, but I got them.
Today, maybe someone's gonna tell me what I'm supposed to do with them.
Then I can do it.
It's not like I wasn't paying attention when we talked about this, I just don't remember what to do.
Everyone should just tell me so I know
So please do.

And, I put my collage up.
Really, it might not be the best, but I know it's great if you really look at it.
Everyone's going to find something they like about it.

Going green is a more difficult subject than I thought
Other subjects would probably be easier, but I think this is still a good subject for me.
Okay well I'm done. Just tell me what to do with these questions.
Don't forget, today's pizza day AND my birthday, so get me pizza.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger